Pumpkin Spice Fest Rounds Up Hungry Visitors

On Thursday, Oct. 25, the Student Wellness Program hosted Pumpkin Spice Fest outside of Starbucks. ADAPT, the team hosting the event, handed out free desserts to the fest’s participants.

“It’s from the Student Wellness Program and ADAPT,” Lauren Wolford ‘21 explained. “It lifts students spirits up around midterms.”

The ADAPT (Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Team) club spreads awareness about alcohol and drug related issues in an attempt to create a healthier environment and lifestyle for their community. The club is constituted by peer educators who help inform and empower others to advocate for these problems on and around Loyola’s campus.

Pie, cupcakes, donuts, and more at the Pumpkin Spice Fest!

The office of student support and wellness promotion aims to help individuals solve personal problems. The educators at the office of student support and wellness promotion offer different ways to spiritually, emotionally, and physically better one’s self. Their office is located at Seton Court 02B. Individuals seeking help can also call their office phone at 410-617-2928.

Anyone looking to join ADAPT and participate in spreading the awareness of alcohol and drug misuse can contact the office of student support and wellness promotion at ext. 2928 or email [email protected].