Adele is Back and We Are Ready

download (1)Adele’s inevitable return to the music scene has her fans and fellow musicians eager to hear the new soundtrack that she’ll be offering up within the next few months. The rumors, according to Capital FM, say that her new album is expected to be released in November 2015. The album is anticipated to be called “25,” referencing her age, following her previous age-titled albums, “19” and “21.” Many celebrities such as Ed Sheeran and Kelly Clarkson have raved about the upcoming album, saying that although they haven’t heard the album itself, they’ve heard from others that it’s exquisite. Adele has never disappointed fans with her soulful, R&B style sound. But according to Clarkson, that soulful sound might have seen some changes for this album. Clarkson explained that she’s heard talk about songs on the album having a adelemore country feel to them. I find that to be interesting and can’t wait to see how the possible country vibes will fuse with Adele’s soulful voice.

I, like many Adele fans, have been waiting for her return since the day that her break from music began. Her hiatus started around 2012 when she explained that for a while, her main focus would be on her relationship with her boyfriend Simon Konecki, and her son, Angelo. Adele told Vogue, “‘So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy.” The break was much needed, and obviously helped her to focus in on her mudownloadsic and create the content that she wanted for her next album. She earned six Grammy awards with her previous album, “21,” so there is much expected  from the “25” album.

Although Adele has been out of the spotlight focusing on her personal life with her boyfriend and child, she’s also been working on her music out of the spotlight as well. Adele is said to be excited about finally releasing her next album, and can’t wait to see its reception by her fans and the world. It is assumed that the album will be dropped at a random time for a surprise release. I will be counting down the days until November, and I’m sure that many of you out there will be too, because Adele is back ladies and gentlemen!