Are Khloé and Lamar Together Again?

Khloé Kardashian and her estranged-husband Lamar Odom have recently called off their divorce. This new information initially had fans ecstatic about the pair possibly rekindling their love, but it was also a complicated situation as Khloé Kardashian has been recently linked to Houston Rockets player, James Harden. Khloé and James began dating earlier this year and seemed to be going strong until the Lamar incident occurred.

As many have heard, Lamar was found unconscious in a Nevada brothel on Oct. 13, and has since been getting treatment with Khloé by his side. But, don’t get too excited about the pair getting back together because E! Online stated they have exclusive information that Khloé and James are still together, despite reports that they broke up once Khloé called off the divorce to Lamar. Although Khloé has been preoccupied with supporting Lamar through this process, she has also stayed loyal to Harden.

People Magazine reports that Khloé and Lamar aren’t going to be getting back together anytime soon. In fact, the premise for Khloé calling off the divorce was so that she would be able to make medical decisions for Lamar’s health while he’s hospitalized. Since the accident, Khloé has refuted all rumors that her and Lamar are anywhere near getting back together.

The pair has been in and out of the spotlight since they began dating in 2009 and surprised everyone when they got married a few short weeks later. The couple seemed to be going strong until a rocky point in their relationship when Lamar began to struggle with addiction and allegedly cheated on Khloé, leading her to ultimately file for divorce. The public has witnessed the many hardships of this couple over the years, and here we are yet again: Lamar is in trouble and Khloé is by his side.

The doctors have said that Lamar has a long road of recovery ahead of him, after being in a coma for four days. Though,with the support of Khloé and family, his future is looking bright. Khloé explained to People that she’s in no rush to think about a romantic rekindling right now because Lamar’s health is the ultimate concern, and she’s currently in a stable relationship. And it seems that Khloé has finally found happiness elsewhere, with James Harden.

Feature Image: David Shankbone Photo, Courtesy of Flickr URL