Demi Lovato: More Confident Than Ever

Demi Lovato: More Confident Than Ever

With the release of her fifth studio album, iConfident,” Demi Lovato unleashes a side of her that we have never seen before. The 15-track record explores themes of self-love and positive body image and highlights the idea of leaving negativity behind.

“ and living lSummer” was the anthem of summer 2015 as it celebrated our youth and gave off a “seize the day” type of mentality. Most recently, the pop singer reminds us that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being self-assured, with the release of the “he th the” music video, where Lovato shows off an unmatched fearlessness as she rides motorcycles and beats up some bad guys.

13980446832_719977e2d3_o
Focka Photo, Courtesy of Flickr

Of course, the album would not be complete without Lovatoness as she rides motorcycles and beats up some bad guys.es us in tracks such as ld not be complete without Lovatoness as she rides motorcycles and beats up s with another girl and “Father,” where she forgives her dad for everything he has done, mirroring the track “For the Love of A Daughter” from her album “Unbroken.” Other tracks such as “Kingdom Come” and “Waiting for You” feature collaborations with artists Iggy Azalea and Sirah, respectively.

During its first week out after its release on Oct.16, the record sold almost 77,000 copies in the U.S. alone, making it the second best-selling album that week, after the self-entitled ond best-se”album. Lovato spent that week promoting as the musical guest on SNL, where she sang another single, gAzalea and Sirah,she traveled to Brazil to perform for fans. She will also hit the road in the U.S. this June with longtime pal Nick Jonas on “heir al Ni: The Tour.” Fans were given the opportunity to get a sneak preview of the tour at a launch party held Monday, Oct. 23, at Irving Plaza in New York City, with attendance on a first come first serve basis.

Through the success of this album, there is something much bigger that Lovato is celebrating and sharing with her fans: how far sheing much bigger that Lovato is l, and ty,beats up s with another girl and “Father,” where she forgives her dad for evin 2010 and almost relapsing in 2013. Now, it is obvious that Lovato feels much more comfortable in her own skin, with the album cover showing her in a beautiful black one piece striking a fierce pose. Through her fame Demi Lovato serves as a constant reminder to all of us that by doing what we love and surrounding ourselves with positivity, we will be able to be the happiest, most confident versions of ourselves.

Feature Image: Focka Photo, Courtesy of Flickr, URL