The Muse: Meet the Staff!

Elizabeth Thompson

The Muse is a creative publication that aims to share the interests, talents, and research of students on campus. The following represents the opinion of the student writer and does not represent the views of Loyola University Maryland, the Greyhound, or Loyola University’s Department of Communication.

Elizabeth Thompson – Editor-in-Chief

Hi! I’m a third-year English major. I love visual kei music, gothic fiction, Bungo Stray Dogs, and collaging. I’m excited to share the first issue of our new magazine! Don’t be afraid to reach out with comments, questions, feedback, or if you are interested in contributing yourself.

Mac Ferrone – Editor/Cartoonist

Greetings! I’m a third-year Communications and Writing major who…likes to be a little goofy. I hope you all enjoy the fantastic pieces we put together! 

Vilnis Chakars – Editor

Yo! I’m a third-year student studying to become an elementary school teacher. This publication kind of reminds me of that one Minor Threat song. I hope you all enjoy it! 

Owen Lawton – Editor

What’s going on Loyola, I’m Owen, a third-year Global Studies/Spanish major, and I’m super stoked to get this magazine rolling!  I’m all about movies, music, counting money, you know, the usual.  If you ever want to chat about any pop culture going on, modern or otherwise, or honestly anything, just reach out!

Michael Berger – Editor

Hi everyone! I’m a third-year Biology and History Double Major. I’m always on the lookout to spread the word about research done at Loyola by our students and faculty; please reach out if you’re interested in sharing your findings with our community!

Want to contribute? Fill out our interest form!