Loyola men’s lacrosse partners with Epoch Lacrosse

The next time the Loyola University Maryland men’s lacrosse team takes the field, fans will notice a new sponsor on their equipment. The team has signed a multi-year partnership with Epoch Lacrosse to “provide the Greyhounds with innovative lacrosse gear for use on the field,” according to a press release from Epoch. 

Loyola’s head coach Charley Toomey expressed his excitement about the partnership.

“We are excited to partner with Epoch Lacrosse and welcome them to the Loyola men’s lacrosse program,” Toomey said. “Throughout our discussions, Epoch demonstrated that they are innovators in lacrosse hard goods, and we believe they are a great fit for our team. They have a passion for lacrosse, and we look forward to working with them.”

While Loyola is excited to partner with Epoch, the same holds true on the other side. Ryan Hurley, partner and national sales member of Epoch Lacrosse, was enthusiastic when talking about the new partnership with Loyola. 

“We are very excited to be announcing our partnership with Loyola University Maryland men’s lacrosse, a perennial top team with recent trips to final fours and their National Championship in 2012. In speaking to alumni and the coaching staff, they have built a winning culture that aligns with our core values, an important part of what we look for in partners.” Hurley added that Loyola is a “prestigious program” that wants to showcase “growth for the Epoch brand.”

Epoch Lacrosse is “a U.S. design and technology company” that strives to create high-end lacrosse equipment. All of their equipment is made and manufactured in the United States, and through its “innovation lab” in Minneapolis, they use special technology such as 3D printing and carbon fiber to display their first-class production skills. In recent years, Epoch has grown in popularity due to their increased awareness in making heads and shafts.

By partnering with Epoch, the Loyola men’s lacrosse team will hopefully have future success through their new-look equipment.

Featured Image courtesy of KATHERINE TABOR via Flickr Creative Commons