Thumbs Up Thumbs Down: Almost there

Thumbs Up Thumbs Down: Almost there

Hey Hounds! We are one month (and two days technically) away from being done with school! Woot! Hang in there guys, we are almost there! There were some good and bad things this past week, so let me enlighten you.

Thumbs Up: First full week of Easter. If you guys have taken a look at the calendar, we are getting a nice break this Easter! A much needed time off to relax and be with family before finals begin. Easter is so late this year, so after our time off, we literally have ONE WEEK until finals. Crazy!

Thumbs Down: Our copy editor Dani had a pretty tough weekend. It consisted of a bloody nose, someone being hospitalized at a club formal, leaving her phone downtown, and then also leaving it in an Uber. She has also been sick for a few weeks now. You got it, Dani! We believe in you girl, push through!

Thumbs Up: Dan wins! So our Opinions editor Dan won a Happy Hour at Powerplant. Good for you my friend, but also where was the rest of the staff’s invite? Frankly, I thought we were closer than that. *wipes tear*

Thumbs Down: Oh no, O’s! Baseball is back but the Orioles are not. The Baltimore team lost both games on opening weekend. Let’s hope they can get back on track before we get too far into the season.

Thumbs Up: Academic Excellence weekend. This past weekend students were recognized for different parts of being a good student including the Dean’s List dinner, inductions into some honor societies, and the research colloquium! Go Hounds! Proud of you all.

Thumbs Down: Fire drills. Needless to say, there were a lot of fire drills this weekend. At least now it is getting warmer so it is not as terrible. But still pretty annoying nonetheless.

That is all for now, folks! I hope you all have a great week. Remember, we are so close to being done! So keep it up and do awesome!